After my day hike I decided to take the next day a little bit easier, so I took the bus to Salerno at the other end of Amalfi coast and back. The ride was very impressive, the coastline is beauty, I understand why people talk so much about the Amalfi coast. The coast is very irregular and every turn shows a little more of the coast with houses, terraced gardens and cliffs.
The next picture demonstates a bit of the twisting route the bus took,
The Amalfi Coast,
I have 1 picture of Salerno before turning around and heading back toward Positano,
I stopped in Maiori for about an hour since it had a nice and long walk along the water, I really liked looking at the water since it was so green there,
Leaving Maiori,
I stopped in Amalfi for about 2 hours and just stood at 2 different points along the water and enjoyed the view for most of the time I was there,
It was a fairly overcast day for this trip but the sun came out for about 1 hour and there was a nice sunset for the end of my trip back to Positano,
No comments:
Post a Comment