From Penang I continued north again to the island of Langkawi. This is a lovely island with beaches, mountains and forests.
The boat ride to Pulau Langkawi,
The beach near my hostel,
Sightseeing by helicopter,
Some of the day tour packages,
Views from the beach minutes before some extremely heavy rain, I waited to long to find shelter and got kinda wet, but the view was worth it,
The mangrove day tour,
A day going around the island,
The views from Gunung Machinchang, a mountain on the island,
A movie filming on an observation platform on the mountain,
The beach,
A lovely sunset,
The boat ride to Pulau Langkawi,
The beach near my hostel,
Sightseeing by helicopter,
Some of the day tour packages,
Views from the beach minutes before some extremely heavy rain, I waited to long to find shelter and got kinda wet, but the view was worth it,
The mangrove day tour,
A day going around the island,
The views from Gunung Machinchang, a mountain on the island,
The beach,
A lovely sunset,
No comments:
Post a Comment