From Taman Negara I continued south back to Kuala Lumpur and took a few days to rest. I was tired from my time outdoors and barely sleeping in that large cave.
I took an evening trip to Kuala Selangor for a firefly viewing, the little specks of light in the photo are fireflies.
Another mall in Kuala Lumpur,
I went to see a movie and decided to get the gold class experience,
Not only does the comfortable chair recline and have a blanket, but the small table has a button for service during the movie. Now you do not have to leave your seat for more popcorn and soda.
The Petronas Towers,
A park,
The streets of Kuala Lumpur,
I took an evening trip to Kuala Selangor for a firefly viewing, the little specks of light in the photo are fireflies.
Another mall in Kuala Lumpur,
I went to see a movie and decided to get the gold class experience,
Not only does the comfortable chair recline and have a blanket, but the small table has a button for service during the movie. Now you do not have to leave your seat for more popcorn and soda.
The Petronas Towers,
A park,
The streets of Kuala Lumpur,
No comments:
Post a Comment