After a few days of rest in Gyeongju I decided to go back to Busan since I left so early previously.
Busy shopping areas,
I'm not completely sure what this is but I thought it was rather entertaining,
The Shinsegae Centum City, the largest shopping center in the world,
A cosmetics advertisement using a male spokesman,
The Haeundae Beach at night,
Street food,
Lovely views from around Busan and the coast,
Going to a baseball game,
Busy shopping areas,
I'm not completely sure what this is but I thought it was rather entertaining,
The Shinsegae Centum City, the largest shopping center in the world,
A cosmetics advertisement using a male spokesman,
The Haeundae Beach at night,
Street food,
Lovely views from around Busan and the coast,
Going to a baseball game,
Around the 7th inning orange plastic bags are distributed throughout the stadium and the common practice is to put them on your head for the rest of the game,
No comments:
Post a Comment