I decided to go to South Korea after Thailand. I had a good time in Thailand but it was really hot and I wanted to go someplace a little cooler.
I arrived in Seoul, the capital of South Korea. It is a huge city with so many things to do. I stayed a few days longer than I expected since I was busy having a good time.
My first picture in Korea and it is of a Taco Bell,
My second picture, a Hello Kitty Cafe,
My third picture, some guys asleep on the sidewalk on Sunday morning in Hongdae,
The Biwon or Secret Garden inside the palace grounds,
A store that seems to only sell smart phone covers,
Another palace, unfortunately I am not sure of the name of this palace,
A shoe shine stand,
Busy streets in Seoul,
The War Memorial Museum,
The Myeong-dong area,
A Starbucks above a McDonalds,
The N Seoul Tower and views of Seoul,
Hi-tech Toilet Seats,
A Gundam Model store,
Some camera counters,
A restaurant,
A third palace, unfortunately I am again not sure of the name of this palace,
Some interesting pictures,
A jazz club,
Gyeongbokgung, a palace,
Many people setup to take some pictures,
Live music in Hongdae,
A manga store,
A window display of food at a restaurant,
I arrived in Seoul, the capital of South Korea. It is a huge city with so many things to do. I stayed a few days longer than I expected since I was busy having a good time.
My first picture in Korea and it is of a Taco Bell,
My second picture, a Hello Kitty Cafe,
My third picture, some guys asleep on the sidewalk on Sunday morning in Hongdae,
Changdeokgung, a palace,
The Biwon or Secret Garden inside the palace grounds,
A store that seems to only sell smart phone covers,
Another palace, unfortunately I am not sure of the name of this palace,
A shoe shine stand,
Busy streets in Seoul,
The War Memorial Museum,
The Myeong-dong area,
A Starbucks above a McDonalds,
The N Seoul Tower and views of Seoul,
Hi-tech Toilet Seats,
A Gundam Model store,
Some camera counters,
A restaurant,
A third palace, unfortunately I am again not sure of the name of this palace,
Some interesting pictures,
A jazz club,
Gyeongbokgung, a palace,
Many people setup to take some pictures,
Live music in Hongdae,
A manga store,
A window display of food at a restaurant,
Seoul looks really amazing. Love all the palaces. Did you get into the Olympic park at all?
ReplyDelete