From Sukhothai I continued north to Chiang Mai, I made sure to arrive in time for Songkran, the Thai New Year. During Songkran there is a city wide water fight in Chiang Mai centered around the city moat.
I have divided my time in Chiang Mai into 3 pieces since I spent such a long time here. Chiang Mai is a charming city with many things to do in the city and in the surrounding area.
Here are some pictures during Songkran, I did not take too many pictures since I was worried about getting my camera wet,
I have divided my time in Chiang Mai into 3 pieces since I spent such a long time here. Chiang Mai is a charming city with many things to do in the city and in the surrounding area.
Here are some pictures during Songkran, I did not take too many pictures since I was worried about getting my camera wet,
No comments:
Post a Comment