Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bangkok, Day 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162 & 163

From Kolkata I took a flight to Bangkok, Thailand. I was very tired from being sick in India so I stayed in my hotel for 2 days to rest and get my strength back. When I was feeling better I started to explore the streets of Bangkok. Bangkok is a fun and busy city with so much to see and do.

My first views of Bangkok and Thailand in the train from the airport,



Thanon Khao San, a popular tourist street,



Many evening food massages,


One of two Muay Thai matches I went to, this one is at Lumphini Stadium,




Wat Benchamabophit,


The Chatuchak Weekend Market,



A canal at sunset,


Chinatown,




The Golden Mount,



Wat Saket,





Mae Nam Chao Phraya at sunset,





The solid gold Buddha image at Wat Traimit,


Wat Arun,






 

 
The Grand Palace,









Wat Pho,





The National Museum,


No comments:

Post a Comment